Basic Information: Before You Mail or Bring a Quilt
1. Quilt tops and backs should be pressed and free of loose threads.
2. Backing fabric MUST measure at least 8” larger than the quilt top in width and length. Backing edges should be cut evenly and squared up.
3. We sell backing. We always have bleached and unbleached muslin in 108” and 120” widths in stock. We can also special order your choice of many different kinds of wide backing.
4. Batting is included in the price. Do not send batting unless you have talked to us about it first.
5. If you are mailing a quilt to us, please call or email us to let us know when to expect a package. Make sure you enclose your name, address, phone and email in the box. Put the quilt in a plastic bag before putting it in the box. You will be charged for return shipping and insurance.
6. Quilts not paid for within 30 days of completion will have a service charge added.
7. You may pay with cash or check. No credit cards. Checks are to be made payable to Steve Mazon or Mazon’s Quilting.